When: 6:30 pm. Saturday, October 22, 2016
What: Actress Ali MacGraw will present Jacqueline Bisset the 2016 Lifetime Achievement Award during the SFIFF Awards Ceremony preceding her latest role and Dennis Hopper's final role in The Last Film Festival directed by Linda Yellen. Jay Roach will receive the American Filmmaker Award.
Where: Lensic Performing Arts Center, 211 W. San Francisco St. Santa Fe, NM 87501
Who: Jacqueline Bisset appeared in Francois Truffaut's Day For Night, and in Bullitt, opposite Steve McQueen. Bisset has worked with directors John Huston, George Cukor and Roman Polanski. Her co-stars have included Anthony Quinn, Paul Newman, Nick Nolte, Kenneth Branagh and Marcello Mastroianni.
Santa Fe Independent Film Festival. Hosting the 8th annual festival October 19-23, SFIFF presents the latest film premieres, fabulous parties, and the hottest independent films of 2016.
HOW TO BUY TICKETS:
Online Here: http://www.santafeindependentfilmfestival.com/Tickets/index.html
All Access Festival Pass: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/sfiff-fest-pass-to-the-2016-santa-fe-independent-film-festival-tickets-26957137524?aff=ehomecard
In Person Orders at Box Office
Santa Fe Independent Film Festival
Box Office Located at 319 S. Guadalupe, Santa Fe, NM 87501
Box Office Hours M-F 11am-3pm
Jo Fisher, Box Office Manager
Santa Fe Independent Film Festival would not be possible without our generous sponsors:
- Presenting Sponsors: New Mexico True and Violet Crown Cinemas
- Official Sponsors: The Lensic Performing Arts Center, Mary Riepma Ross Media Arts Center, Studio X, Santa Fe New Mexican, Hutton Broadcasting, Restaurant Martin, Hilton Santa Fe Historic Plaza, Open Kitchen Santa Fe, Santa Fe Film Institute, Santa Fe County and Cowgirl BBQ.
- Community Sponsors: Jean Cocteau Cinema, Center for Contemporary Arts, Los Alamos National Bank, Bouche French Bistro, Institute of American Indian Arts, The Palace Bar & Saloon, La Boca, Meow Wolf, The Screen at The Film School at Santa Fe University of Art and Design, Warehouse 21, Pranzo Italian Grill, High Desert Digital and Inside Santa Fe.
- Signature Sponsors: Santa Fe Tinworks, Pristina Water, Inn of the Governors, St. Claire Winery, Inn and Spa at Loretto and Bobby Beals & Co.
- Contributing Sponsors: Century Bank of Santa Fe, Hinkle Law Firm, Roadrunner Shuttle, Santa Fe Selections, Santa Fe Brewing Company, Skylight, Christopher Foundation for the Arts, Santa Fe Selections, Angel Fire Vodka and SFUAD Foundation.
- Filmmaker Bag Sponsors: Los Poblamos Historic Inn & Organic Gardens, Heidi's Raspberry Farm, Trickster Company, and The Cheesemongers.
- Partial Funding Provided by: Santa Fe Arts Commission, Santa Fe County's 1% Lodger's Tax, New Mexico ARTS, and the Santa Fe County