Hello, I’m Jim Glover, That Branding Guy, for Once a Day Marketing. It’s is Smart Monday and that means we share knowledge about branding and marketing to enhance your IQ. Today we are having a quiz, five questions related to topics I’ve profiled in previous Once a Day Marketing blogs. Hopefully the answers are top of mind, if not you can always look back at past blogs.
Get out your paper and pencil:
Question #1 - What is a brand? I’ve frequently discussed what a brand is at Once a Day Marketing.
Question #2 - What is branding? There are past blogs on that topic as well.
Question #3 - What are the 7Ps of Marketing? I talk about this all the time.
Question #4 - What is the difference between branding and marketing? Professionals struggle with this.
Question #5 - Why is a positioning statement so important to your organization?
Did you get all those? I hope so.
We want you to have a good experience using the Once a Day Marketing blogs so we’ve created a recurring theme base for each week:
- Smart Monday - Share knowledge to enhance your branding and marketing IQ
- Strategic Tuesday - Focus on strategies to penetrate the market / gain market share
- Action Wednesday - Roll up our sleeves and plan implementation of tactics
- Recon Thursdays - Evaluate your own business, your market and your competition
- Digital Friday - In-depth look at inbound marketing, social media and how to use these powerful tools to get your message out to the marketplace.
To further facilitate using Once a Day Marketing blogs, they are categorized by the 7Ps of marketing. And so as soon as you answer the question above about the 7Ps, you’ll be able to use those categories to search through our blogs. Whether you use the themes or one of the 7Ps, you can quickly find the blog related to your desired topic.
That concludes Smart Monday. Join us tomorrow for Strategic Tuesday. To discuss an online or face to face service engagement and enhance the marketing and branding for your organization, contact James Glover: (505) 501-1330 or firstname.lastname@example.org. I’m Jim Glover, That Branding Guy, for Once a Day Marketing and we’ll see you next time.