Hello, I’m Jim Glover, That Branding Guy for Once a Day Marketing. Today is Digital Friday and we are continuing our topic from yesterday; looking at trends and identifying opportunities with new specialty products for your company.
This week’s Time Magazine is called “The Wireless Issue”. They looked at ten world-wide trends surrounding smart phones. Consider you can leverage these trends and enhance your products and services accordingly.
The following is a quick summary of the ten trends:
- Democracy - there is a trend right now for organizations to use smart phones for voter registration and accepting contributions.
- Giving - Donations to charities may be made via smart phone and support for social change as well.
- Spending - People are using their smart phone to spend money differently than credit cards and cash.
- Secrets – The ability exists to determine where you are or what you do with your smart phone.
- Attitude - How are individuals perceiving the ability to leverage smart phones to gain a view into their activity?
- Talking - Smart phones in remote areas of the world allow people to communicate better than ever before.
- Seeing - Smart phones have the capability to capture photos and videos.
- Play - Smart phones enable playing online games without being tied to a box
- Learning – Perhaps the most exciting of the trends; smart phone are enabling learning in new ways.
- Health - In remote areas of the world people are able to send their symptoms to a doctor somewhere else in the world to make a diagnosis.
That concludes Digital Friday. Join us next week for Smart Monday. To discuss an online or face to face service engagement and enhance the marketing and branding for your organization, contact James Glover: (505) 501-1330 or firstname.lastname@example.org. I’m Jim Glover, That Branding Guy, for Once a Day Marketing and we’ll see you next time.
© 2012 Once a Day Marketing. All rights reserved.