Meet The Life Link
The Life Link has been serving Santa Fe and surrounding areas since 1987. We are committed to providing accessible, culturally appropriate, supportive and effective services to persons experiencing homelessness and/or behavioral health challenges. The Life Link accepts city, state, and federal funding, grants, and private donations in order to provide quality, affordable services. The Life Link is located four blocks south of St. Michael’s Dr. on the city bus route. Se Habla Español.
Our Mission Statement:
The Life Link helps hungry, homeless and displaced individuals and families achieve self-sufficiency through emergency assistance, housing, employment services, and other supportive programs including advanced addiction and mental health treatment services.
Our Philosophy: We Believe…
- that people function best in an environment where they are treated with dignity and respect.
- that people function best in an environment where they are supported, challenged and have the opportunity for self-renewal and growth.
- that people function best in an environment where they are rewarded and recognized for their contributions.
- we have the responsibility for identifying and meeting individual and family needs and expectations. We strive to provide services of consistent high quality that are cost effective and beneficial.
- our ability to meet those needs is directly related to having motivated, dedicated and skilled staff.