- Monday, February 19, 3:00 pm – 6:00 pm
- Tuesday, February 20, 3:00 pm – 6:00 pm
- Wednesday, February 21, 3:00 pm – 6:00 pm
- Thursday, February 22, 3:00 pm – 6:00 pm
- Friday, February 23, 3:00 pm – 6:00 pm
- Saturday, February 24, 3:00 pm – 6:00 pm
DRINK. DINE. UNWIND.
Santa Fe NM
Derailed bar and lounge is nestled in Santa Fe Sage Inn and Suites, located in the heart of Santa Fe near the Railyard District. The menu ranges from comfort food to creative dishes using locally and seasonally sourced ingredients. Our culinary team has created popular dishes and daily specials such as Lobster Mac and Cheese, Tomato Basil Bisque and Fresh Guacamole and Salsas.
Derailed features many of Santa Fe and New Mexico's coldest tap beers, popular and reasonably priced wine variables, specialty Margaritas featuring 100% Blue Agave tequilas, and a fun selection of classic cocktails, which local mixologist Natalie Bovis, "The Liquid Muse," helped develop.
Derailed has a modern industrial feel with wood and iron railings and textiles. The patio has ample outdoor seating areas with comfy oversized sofas, chairs and soft throw blankets for cool evenings. Semi-private fire pits provide warmth and ambience for evenings under our beautiful New Mexico skies.
Our hours are 3PM-10PM Every Day and Happy Hour starting at 3PM-6PM.
Get Derailed with us every day...!
Derailed Daily Specials
Derailed at the Sage. Now featuring daily specials to get you through the long week:
- Mondays are 75 cent wing night.
- Tuesdays are for toe tapping with live blue grass from Railyard Reunion.
- Get over the Wednesday slump with Winesdays
- Thursday is a local brews tap take over with all your local favs on draft.
- Friday and Saturday swing by for drinks, live music, and sports
- Hair of the dog at our Sunday Bloody Sunday Bloody Mary bar.
Drink. Dine. Unwind at Derailed.