- Saturday, July 28, 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- Friday, August 3, 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- Saturday, August 4, 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- Friday, August 10, 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- Saturday, August 11, 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- Friday, August 17, 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Native American Flute and Spanish Classical Guitar Music by six-time Native American Music Award Nominee and two-time New Mexico Music Industry Award winner Ronald RoybalRonald Roybal is currently engaged in his 18th season of performances at Hotel Santa Fe, where he performs classical guitar and Native American flute in the only Native American owned Hotel in the city. Ronald Roybal (HwAn-Pi-Khaw … Red Tailed Hawk Song) is a native of the American Southwest. A descendent of Pueblo (Tewa) and Spanish Colonial peoples, he considers his ability to express both sides of his heritage to be a great gift and responsibility. A completely self-taught musician, Ronald has studied music since his youth and is widely respected as a master performer of the Native American flute as well as the Spanish style classical guitar. In addition to guitar and flute, he enjoys singing and drumming.