- Friday, March 22, 3:00 pm – 6:00 pm
- Saturday, March 23, 3:00 pm – 6:00 pm
- Sunday, March 24, 3:00 pm – 6:00 pm
- Monday, March 25, 3:00 pm – 6:00 pm
- Tuesday, March 26, 3:00 pm – 6:00 pm
- Wednesday, March 27, 3:00 pm – 6:00 pm
DRINK. DINE. UNWIND.
Social Kitchen bar and lounge is nestled in Santa Fe Sage Inn and Suites, located in the heart of Santa Fe near the Railyard District. The menu ranges from comfort food to creative dishes using locally and seasonally sourced ingredients. Our culinary team has created popular dishes and daily specials such as Lobster Mac and Cheese, Tomato Basil Bisque and Fresh Guacamole and Salsas.
Social Kitchen features many of Santa Fe and New Mexico's coldest tap beers, popular and reasonably priced wine variables, specialty Margaritas featuring 100% Blue Agave tequilas, and a fun selection of classic cocktails, which local mixologist Natalie Bovis, "The Liquid Muse," helped develop.
Social Kitchen has a modern industrial feel with wood and iron railings and textiles. The patio has ample outdoor seating areas with comfy oversized sofas, chairs and soft throw blankets for cool evenings. Semi-private fire pits provide warmth and ambience for evenings under our beautiful New Mexico skies.
Our hours are 3PM-10PM Every Day and Happy Hour starting at 3PM-6PM.
Social Kitchen Daily Specials at the Sage. Now featuring daily specials to get you through the long week:
- Mondays are 75 cent wing night.
- Tuesdays are for toe tapping with live blue grass from Railyard Reunion.
- Get over the Wednesday slump with Winesdays
- Thursday is a local brews tap take over with all your local favs on draft.
- Friday and Saturday swing by for drinks, live music, and sports
- Hair of the dog at our Sunday Bloody Sunday Bloody Mary bar.
Drink. Dine. Unwind at Social Kitchen.