- Friday, September 22, 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Saturday, September 23, 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Sunday, September 24, 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Monday, September 25, 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Tuesday, September 26, 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Wednesday, September 27, 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
Enjoy a tour of the museum by one of our volunteer docents!
FREE with museum admission (NM Seniors are free on Wednesdays; NM residents: $6; Adults $9; children 16 and under free; $1 discount for students)
Museum Tours of NM Museum of Art
A one hour tour featuring the architecture, history and overview of current exhibitions.
Daily during regular museum hours
10:30 a.m. & 2:00 p.m.
Focus on artists currently on exhibition for 15 to 30 minutes
Wednesdays at 12:15
Artsits to be discussed:
5- Richard Diebenkorn
12- Andrew Dasburg
19- Peter Hurd
26- Agnes Martin
The museum offers art walking tours of Santa Fe April - November (weather permitting). Guided by one of our docents, the tours highlight the art and architectural history of downtown Santa Fe. Tours leave at 10:00 a.m. on Mondays from the museum gift shop steps. From June-August, we also offer tours on Fridays at 10:00 a.m. Cost: $10 per person, children 18 and under free. Proceeds support education programs at the New Mexico Museum of Art.