The landscape of business, particularly for women in business, has undergone remarkable transformations, from evolving work habits to dynamic social changes. In a world of shifting paradigms, the power of collaboration and community has emerged as a driving force for success. How can businesses thrive in this new era, not just individually, but collectively? Join the 4th SCORE Women In Business Conference: Doing Well While Doing Good – Flexible Solutions for a Collaborative Future, on Thursday, September 21, 2023 at the Scottish Rite Center, to explore fresh solutions and hear from successful entrepreneurs.
Hosted by SCORE Santa Fe & Northern New Mexico, the Women In Business Conference is set to ignite discussions and encourage collaboration and the creation of supportive business communities. This event brings together women entrepreneurs, business owners, and visionaries from across our state and beyond, uniting them in a shared journey toward building resilient and thriving enterprises. Seating is limited. Purchase your tickets today!
What You Can Expect
The conference will delve into a variety of thought-provoking topics of collaboration and community, including:
- Collaborative Entrepreneurship: Discover the power of partnerships and collective wisdom. Learn how businesses can grow through mutually beneficial collaborations and innovative networking.
- Community Building: Explore the art of fostering a supportive business community. Hear from inspiring women who have successfully cultivated networks that fuel growth, resilience, and positive change.
- Balancing Success and Impact: Gain insights into how women entrepreneurs are achieving business success and also making a meaningful difference in their communities and the world.
- Detox from Hustle Culture: How do creative entrepreneurs balance the many hats they wear without sacrificing their health and relationships? Learn more sustainable and inclusive ways of growing your creative venture to help you avoid overwhelm and exhaustion.
Speakers for this exciting event include:
- Victoria Price moderates the conference. Inspirational speaker, author, blogger, consultant, coach.
- Patricia Quintana – Owner & operator of Rancho La Fina Lamb and Wool and De La Tierra Consulting LLC, Taos, NM
- Jadah Sellner – Motivational Speaker and author of: She Builds: The Anti- Hustle Guide to Grow Your Business and Nourish Your Life
- Erin Wade – Farmer, entrepreneur and founder of Vinaigrette & Modern General restaurants, new author, releasing her first book early 2024.
Read more about these powerful and successful motivational speakers for the 4th SCORE Women in Business Conference at the website.
- 9 – 9:30 a.m. – Check in at Paseo de Paralta Entrance. Coffee, tea, and donuts will be served.
- 9:30 – 11:30 a.m. – Keynote speakers in the theatre. Victoria Price moderates and introduces the three speakers.
- 11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. – Lunch in the ballroom. A catered sack lunch is served, with both vegan and gluten free options available.
- 12:30 – 2:30 p.m. – Hot Seat sessions with the speakers mentoring selected business owners and small breakout groups discussing current topics, including knowing your worth and valuing your work, keeping your wellness in mind, and professional collaborations and community collaboration.
About SCORE Santa Fe & Northern New Mexico
SCORE Santa Fe & Northern New Mexico is a local chapter of SCORE, a nonprofit, all volunteer organization dedicated to fostering vibrant small business communities through mentoring and education. The Women In Business Conference is one of the many initiatives that SCORE offers to empower and support entrepreneurs in achieving their business goals.
The 4th SCORE Women In Business Conference: Doing Well While Doing Good – Flexible Solutions for a Collaborative Future takes place Thursday, September 21, 2023, from 9:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m., at the Scottish Rite Center. Advanced tickets are available for $40 per person, with a casual lunch included. To purchase tickets and secure your spot at this inspiring conference, visit the website.This article was posted by David Salcido