From the people that brought you the “buddies in the business,” welcome to the Land of Enchanted Mazda. Enchanted Mazda is the new little sister to Toyota of Santa Fe and it opened April 1, 2021. Many of the same people you know and love from Toyota of Santa Fe are behind it. And yes, you’ll certainly have a “Buddy in the Business” at Enchanted Mazda.
THEY KEPT THE OLD LOCATION
When they moved into their new facility for Toyota of Santa Fe, they kept the old location. They say, “It is a great building with a lot of history. Even now, two years later, customers stop by looking for Toyota of Santa Fe. We kept the building active with support staff and our used car reconditioning people. Plus, Buddy kept his office in it. But we had plans to grow. Eventually, we wanted to add a second franchise and add it to the location. That’s where Mazda came in.”
They tell us, “The Mazda philosophy is very inspiring and a natural fit for our own philosophy of becoming the best you can be.”
CNBC announced in February 2021 that Mazda topped the Consumer Reports List in 2021. Read the report here.
They say, “We live in the Land of Enchantment. What’s more, even Mazda feels enchanted. Check out this video and get enchanted at Enchanted Mazda, where you have a Buddy in the Business.”
Starting April 1 for both Enchanted Mazda and Toyota of Santa Fe
- Buddy Espinosa, General Manager, [email protected]
- Maria Espinosa, Customer Relations, [email protected]
- Jennifer Sanchez, Comptroller, [email protected]
- Paul Sandoval, Parts & Service Director, [email protected]
- Eddie Jonoubeh, Used Car manager [email protected]
- Jack Chambers, Parts Manager, [email protected]
- Shelly Carter, Finance Director, [email protected]
- The entire accounting team, used car reconditioning team and marketing/merchandising team
Plus, they will have several people from Toyota Of Santa Fe moving over to Enchanted Mazda
- Audrey Allison, new General Sales Manager, Enchanted Mazda
- Derrick Sandoval, new Service Manager, Enchanted Mazda
And they’ve brought in some new faces too
- Jill Worden-Padilla, Finance Manager, [email protected]
- Steven Gallegos, Parts Counter, [email protected]
- Santiago Espinosa, Sales, Enchanted Mazda, [email protected]
- Brittany Ludvigsen, Sales, [email protected]
Buddy Plans Common to Both Dealerships
Buddy Plan #2: 7 day exchange
Buddy Plan #3: No charge car search
Buddy Plan #4: Buy cars
Buddy Plan #5: Quality inspection of all pre-owned vehicles
Buddy Plan #6: No charge delivery
Buddy Plan #7: Over 25 financial institutions shopped
Buddy Plan #10: Convenient hours
Same sales hours as Toyota of Santa Fe. Mazda hours for service are limited to Monday through Friday.
Buddy Plan #11: Recognition & training (but Mazda is starting fresh)
Buddy Plan #12: Warranties
Both stores have new warranties and certified warranties
Both stores have the BG Warranty on used cars: 6 months or 6000 miles
Buddy Plan #13: Complimentary
Both stores have shuttle service in Santa Fe area
Both stores have car wash voucher with any automotive service
Both Stores have pick-up and delivery of your vehicle with appointment
Mazda only — complimentary loaner cars for service requiring four or more hours.
Buddy Plan #14: Amenities at Facilities
Both have vending machines and no charge wi-fi services
Both have online shopping and online service scheduling.
Unique to Enchanted Mazda
What’s Unique to Enchanted Mazda (not available at Toyota of Santa Fe):
Mazda unique approach to sales and service
Separate sales department, headed by Audrey Allison
Separate service department, headed by Derrick Sandoval
1500 St Michaels Drive, Santa Fe, NM 87505
Sales will be open Monday – Friday 8:30 a.m. – 7 p.m., Saturday 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Service will be open Monday – Friday 7:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
This article was posted by Cheryl Fallstead