This weekly radio show features host and Sotheby's International Realty's Associate Broker Rey Post (NM REC License #45660) and a variety of special guests offering the best news, information and commentary regarding every aspect of today's real estate market.
In the first hour of the show, join Rey and his guest co-host Senior Loan Officer Ron Blessey and their guests for a discussion of how technology advancements have impacted all real estate transactions and activities.
• Realtor Marketing And Client Interaction: Rey will review with Ron the daily activities a professional real estate agent pursues with home buyers and sellers, that are impacted by a variety of technology-driven tools and marketing initiatives.
• Roof Restoration: Justin Kibbe, Vice President with Fix My Roof, LLC, will give his observations on how the company’s team, the materials they use, and the warranties and maintenance of roofs they offer, are impacted by technology advancements.
• Mortgage Tip: Ron Blessey (NMLS #214672)—Senior Loan Officer with Homeowners Financial Group, an Equal Housing Lender (NMLS #93718)—will summarize how technology impacts the mortgage part of a property purchase, as it aids home buyers score their objective of realizing the “American Dream” of ownership in 2016.
• Open House of the Week: Sotheby’s International Realty associate broker Lois Sury, will discuss the numerous features of 67 Cielo Tranquilo Court, an elegantly finished custom home, with gorgeous mountain views and located in the neighborhood of Eldorado. Information on the property can be obtained under the “Featured Property” section of ATREradio.com.
In the second hour of the program, Gary Bobolsky, President of the Santa Fe Association of Realtors (SFAR) and his guests will host the organization’s monthly broadcast about timely issues important to all home owners, buyers and sellers:
• Title Insurance Review: Steve Riemann, President of The Santa Fe Title Company, will offer a number of timely title insurance related updates important to all home buyers and sellers and join Gary in a discussion of issues associated with the topic of representation in real estate transactions.
• SFAR Issue Update: Paco Arguello, Chief Executive Officer of the Santa Fe Association of Realtors, will offer his monthly “Paco Report” about timely real estate issues and activities that the members of the organization are addressing on behalf of the public.
As always, listener email questions and comments are welcome during the broadcast. Join in the conversation by calling Rey with your own questions or comments at 505-989-8900 (or you can email Rey at: email@example.com.
Check out the radio show and tune in via the Internet: Go to www.ATREradio.com and click on the “Listen Now” button.