HONEY’S SAKE SYMPOSIUM
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN
1. ELIGIBILITY: “Honey’s Sake Symposium Contest” (“Promotion”) is open only to legal residents in the Santa Fe, New Mexico Total Survey Area (as defined by Arbitron, Inc.), 21 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees and contractors of Ten Thousand Waves (“Sponsor”) and KBAC-FM (“Promotion Administrator”) and their “Promotional Participants” (i.e., each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers involved in this promotion) and their immediate family members (mother, father, sister, brother, husband, wife, daughter, son, step-father, step-mother, step-daughter, step-son, step- brother, step-sister, half-brother, half-sister and/or spouses of each) and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible. Void where prohibited by law.
2. AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES: By participating in the Promotion, entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and/or Administrator, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion.
3. HOW TO ENTER:
Beginning on 01/05/18 through 02/25/18 listen to radio station KBAC-FM for the each weekday for the special Honey’s Sake Symposium presentation. Each Friday, enter the names of the five sake brands Honey reviewed that week into the form at SantaFe.com, KEYWORD: SAKE. Sake brands can also be accessed through Honey’s daily podcasts. link? Each Monday, one winner will be selected at random from all the correct entries. Weekly prize packages include: two $37 Gift Certificates for izanami Restaurant– plus a hot tub for two. All correct entries will also be automatically entered into the Grand Prize Random Drawing. Odds of winning a Prize Pack depend upon the total number of entries received. Limit one (1) Prize Pack per person/household.
4. GRAND PRIZE RANDOM DRAWING: One (1) Potential Grand Prize winner will be selected in a random drawing held on or about 2/27/18 from among all eligible entries received. Grand Prize winner will be notified by phone or mail. Odds of winning the Grand Prize depend on the number of eligible entries.
5. PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES (“ARV’): (1) Grand Prize: A package including an overnight stay at Houses of the Moon lodgings at Ten Thousand Waves, a complete therapeutic massage for two, a premium hot tub for two, and a Multi course dinner for two at Izanami with Honey Harris — valued at approximately $ 781.00 — and is not exchangeable or redeemable for cash and is subject to all terms and conditions of use as established by issuer. Prize is given away on behalf of Sponsor. (7) Weekly Packs of two $37 Gift Certificates to Izanami Restaurant (maximum value $ 74.00 – excluding gratuity) – plus a hot tub for two to use at Ten Thousand Waves. Approximate Retail Value $144.00. Weekly prize packs consist of only the items listed as the prize. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to substitute prize of equal or greater value.
6. PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: Prize winners must pick up prize at the station, located at 2502 Camino Entrada, Ste. C, Santa Fe, NM 87507 no later than 30 days after notification. If prize is not claimed by this deadline, prize will be forfeited and the potential winner will be disqualified. In the event a Prize winner is disqualified, prize will be awarded to an alternate via random drawing from all eligible entries received. Winners may be required to complete and sign a Liability/Publicity Release/Prize Acceptance Form to receive the prize. Prizes may not be transferred, sold, or assigned in any way without Sponsor’s prior approval.
7. RELEASE: By participating in the Promotion, entrants agree to release and hold harmless Ten Thousand Waves, Izanami, KBAC-FM, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, prize suppliers and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees, attorneys and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) human error or unauthorized human intervention in the Promotion; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone or network lines (including but not limited to disruption related to Internet traffic, virus, bug or non-authorized intervention); (c) printing, typographical, over-the air mis-statements by the disk jockey in running the Promotion, or other errors appearing in these Official Promotion Rules, or in other Promotion related materials; (d) technical issues in telecommunications and functional problems with the provided telephone number; (e) errors in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries; or (f) injury or damage to persons, including death, or property (including damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer or mobile device) which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Promotion, attendance at any remote event or receipt, use or misuse of any prize. Sponsor (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability whether arising in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise for any personal injury or any other loss or damage (including without limitation loss of opportunity or loss of profits) whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion.
8. General Conditions. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Promotion, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Promotion, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor shall not be responsible for cancellation of the Promotion as a result of severe weather, acts of war, terrorism, natural disasters, riots, governmental action, labor strikes, or any other event beyond Sponsor’s control. Sponsor reserves the right to prohibit the participation of an individual if fraud or tampering is suspected (e.g., use of computerized auto-dialers) or if the individual fails to comply with any requirement of participation as stated herein or with any provision in these Official Rules.
9. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Released Parties are not responsible, to the extent permitted by law, for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrant, printing, typographical or other errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software as well as human error; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the Promotion; (4) printing, typographical, technical, computer, network or human error, including, without limitation, over-the-air misstatements by the disk jockey regarding the Promotion, which may occur in the administration of the Promotion, the processing of entries, or the announcement of the prizes or in any Promotion-related materials; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen entries; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Promotion, attendance at any remote event or receipt or use or misuse of any prize (including any travel/activity related thereto). Released Parties are not responsible for misdirected or undeliverable entries or for any technical problems, malfunctions of computer systems, servers, providers, hardware/software, lost or unavailable network connections or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmission or any combination thereof.
10. DISPUTES: Entrant agrees that:(a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prizes awarded shall be resolved without resorting to any form of court action, and exclusively by the “Promotion Administrator”.
11. WIN LIST: For the names of the winners, available after 3/2/18, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped (#10) envelope to: Honey’s Sake Symposium Win List, KBAC-FM, 2502 Camino Entrada, Ste. C, Santa Fe, NM 87507, to be received by 3/05/18
12. SPONSOR: Ten Thousand Waves, 3451 Hyde Park Road, Santa Fe, NM 87501.
13. PROMOTION ADMINISTRATOR: KBAC-FM, 2502 Camino Entrada, Ste. C, Santa Fe, NM 87507.This article was posted by Cheryl Fallstead