1.What brought you to Santa Fe? Or are you a lifelong Santa Fean?
Born and raised in Santa Fe.
2. What do you love most about Santa Fe?
The food. There are world renowned chefs here.
3. Where do you send your visiting friends in Santa Fe?
Meow Wolf, farmer’s market or hiking at the ski basin.
4. Where do you cool off in Santa Fe?
5. Where are you going out to eat now that restaurants are reopening?
Pantry and Geronimo.
6. What is your happiest moment in Santa Fe?
When my kids were born at St. Vincent Hospital.
7. What is something people don’t know about you?
That I oversee the Living Nativity at First Baptist Church on Old Pecos Trail every year. Lots of people travel here from all over the country to see it.
8. How did you stay connected with people while everything was shut down?
I was on the phone a lot because we are an essential business and never stopped operating.
9. Best view in Santa Fe?
Aspen Vista Trail.
10. Red or green?
Christmas.This article was posted by Cheryl Fallstead