This weekly radio show features host and Sotheby's International Realty's Associate Broker Rey Post (NM REC License #45660) and a variety of special guests offering the best news, information and commentary regarding every aspect of today's real estate market.
In the first hour of the show, join host Rey Post and his guest co-host Bonnie Davis of Westgate Properties, LLC and their guests for a discussion of how real estate professionals, organizations and consumers work together to reach common goals in a community.
• Working Together Towards Common Goals: Rey and Bonnie will review how real estate professionals collaborate among themselves, as well as with clients to successfully reach common goals in home buying, selling and ownership matters.
• Community Associations: Bonnie will review issues that residents within the 30+ community associations that Westgate Properties, LLC manages are concerned with during this time of the year. Special focus will be given to the establishment of community guidelines for all residents.
• Healthcare: Robert Glick, President & CEO of the St. Vincent Hospital Foundation, will discuss the mission of this well-regarded organization, as well as the significant contributions it has made to help fund a variety of operations and programs at the Christus St. Vincent Regional Medical Center. After a highly successful 12 year tenure at the foundation, Robert has announced his retirement from the organization on June 30, 2016. Robert will reflect on his time as head of the organization. This is the second in a series of twice-monthly interviews with representatives from the foundation and the hospital that will be offered to listeners throughout 2016. The interviews are presented via the All Things Real Estate “Unique Destinations” show series, which features people, places and events that are important to the economy, culture, and real estate market of our community.
• Vacation Rentals: Donna Jones White, Owner & Qualifying Broker of Santa Fe Vacation Rentals, LLC will highlight the best ways for consumers to search for the right vacation rental property in the greater Santa Fe region. Donna will also offer reasons to out-of-town listeners who stream the show (via SantaFe.com), for evaluating the value of a vacation trip to New Mexico.
• Open House of the Week: Rey will discuss with Sotheby’s International Realty associate broker Alan Vorenberg the numerous features of 42 San Sebastian Road, a fabulous, three-bedroom adobe hacienda on five acres with pretty views and located just minutes from the Santa Fe Plaza. Information on the property can be obtained under the “Featured Property” section of ATREradio.com.
In the second hour of the show, Bonnie Davis of Westgate Properties, LLC, will be joined by Todd Handy, Treasurer of the Board of Directors of the Eldorado Community Improvement Association, for a discussion of the impact of community guidelines on residents in homeowner association managed neighborhoods.
• HOA Legal Review: Javier Delgado of the Carpenter, Hazlewood, Delgado, Bolen Law Firm, will offer his monthly legal perspective on a variety of homeowner association issues, as well as participate in the conversation with Bonnie and Todd regarding community guidelines.
• Insurance Advice: Vincent Marciano of the ADV Insurance Agency—specializing in community association insurance needs—will offer his monthly insurance counsel, with focus on the value of E&O insurance.
* Landscape Tip: Sean Gabriel, Principal with locally owned and operated Proscape Landscape Management, will offer his landscape tip of the month.
As always, listener email questions and comments are welcome during the broadcast. Join in the conversation by calling Rey with your own questions or comments at 505-989-8900 (or you can email Rey at: email@example.com.
Check out the radio show and tune in via the Internet: Go to www.ATREradio.com and click on the “Listen Now” button.